It was a cold day. Two people came into the Bistro. They yelled: Sodexo treats its workers poorly. I agreed by nodding my head up and down. The person at the table across from me did not agree. They shook their head side to side. They made eye contact with me. I said, “Behold, it’s kind of true.”
I really can’t believe it’s December First
Here’s the music I played
It helped distract me from my own mortality and hopefully it did the same for you
1. I Come From The Mountain- Thee Oh Sees (Floating Coffin)
2. The Bride- Dirty Projectors (Bitte Orca)
3. C’mon Everybody- Eddie Cochran (Summertime Blues)
4. That’s Alright- Elvis Presley (The Sun Sessions)
5. What We All Want- Gang of Four (Solid Gold)
6. Waiting Room- Fugazi (13 Songs)
7. Do They Owe Us A Living?- Crass (The Feeding of the 5000)
8. McFlurry- Sleaford Mods (Austerity Dogs)
sorry bout all those british curse words
9. Bureaucrat- Institute (Demo 2013)
10. Fear and Loathing in the WWE- Kiss Concert (This is Kiss Concert.)
11. interchangeable parts / game of pricks- feathered glory (thank you for being patient with me)
support my friends matt and jeremy! two rad people who make some rad music!
12. Bullet With Butterfly Wings- The Smashing Pumpkins (Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness)
thank ya for the excellent request tasha!!
13. Ash in the Sun- Vundabar (s/t single)
new vundabar song!
buy it here: http://vundabar.bandcamp.com/
14. Subterranean Homesick Alien- Radiohead (OK Computer)
15. Other People- Beach House (Bloom)