Hey Everyone! Jess here from Kindred Radio (CHECK US OUT SUNDAYs AT 9pm!). Today I sat down with David Mercier for our first ever Fresh Music Friday! Each Friday I will be sitting down with someone in the Clark Community and talking to them about what they listen.
Here is what David has to say:
· Okay, David, before we start tell us a bit about yourself?
Well, I am a Freshman here at Clark, and I’m planning on majoring in Management. I’m from Milford Mass and I play on the Varsity Basketball team.
· What is your favorite type of music?
It’s Country music. No question.
· And why would you say that?
You can understand what they are saying all the time! And it is soothing for me.
· Is this the type of music you listened to growing up?
No not really, we listened to a lot of pop music as a family but my mom got me into country. When I heard Rascal Flatts I got hooked on it. My favorite song by them is Fast Cars and Freedom, it was the first one I heard – and it’s not too country, more rock country, but I like it.
· What is your favorite song that you have been listening to lately?
I would have to say “Happy” by Pharell Williams. The thing that Carlos did is great and the song itself makes me happier.
· If you could listen to one album for the rest of your life what would it be?
“It feels like today” by Rascal Flatts. There is no question there; it’s the greatest album ever.
· If a friend asked for a music recommendation what would you tell them?
I like “Get your shine on” by Florida Georgia Line, it’s a pop-country song and I think it’s one everyone would like.
Well you heard the him, check it out HERE -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajuSNChUOo&feature=kp