Hey Everyone! Jess here from Kindred Radio, for the second Fresh Music Friday! Today I sat down with freshman Olivia Cotton, here is what she has to say:
- Alright Olivia tell us about yourself?
I am studying Psychology and from here in Mass! I’m also on the field hockey team and a cat lover!
- What is your favorite type of music?
It’s Country music.
- And why would you say that?
I like it a lot
- Is this the type of music you listened to growing up?
Yes it is! The first song I loved was “You’re still the one” Shania Twain
- What is your favorite song that you have been listening to lately?
Ummm… I don’t want to say “Talk Dirty to me” so I’ll have to say “Sweet Serendipity” by Lee DeWize
- If you could listen to one album for the rest of your life what would it be?
Only One Album! Probably Taylor Swift, maybe Red… No definitely Fearless.
- If a friend asked for a music recommendation what would you tell them?
I would say Matt Kearney because he’s awesome (also, not country just so you know). I love Ships in the Night!
Check out Olivia’s music recordation HERE -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCkfTCjF8SM&feature=kp